St Augustine feast day, holy mass and thanksgiving celebration. 29/08/2023

 

 
  
  

Sing praises!

I sincerely want to applaud all our efforts ranging from our own little contributions, to our appeal fund raising.

Our visit to Orifite was nothing short of amazing,  The gifts and songs presentation was out of this world. I love you all.

To my very own choirmasters I can't love you less. Our carriages are one in million and I am so proud of you.

To my immediate past chairman Mr. Ikenna Obunne, Chukwu gozie gi plenty. He is always very supportive and ready to give correction.

Down to my wonderful executive members I ❤ u all. Talk of my own Gee, my sec. P. Onye nkem ally girls and most importantly my P.A Eby of the most high, and if you happen to run into Ugochukwu Kelvin Eze, give him a huge for me. They made my work less tedious. Buuuu nwa dalu ooooo.

To my sons in whom I  well pleased the likes of John Eze, Chigozie Idioha, Ifeanyi Idoko and Chukwuemeka Mmaduchem. you are always dear to my heart. Cassy! Cassy!! Cassy!!! the chef I love you.

Ndi St Augustine's choir, I will always love and give in my best with the kind of unquantifiable support y'all give .

Dalu nuuu .WE DID IT. 

I pray for God's love upon us all
(Nwanya Uzochukwu, 2023).


Comments

  1. God bless St Augustine’s family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going places here and heaven in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG good job dear. A kiss will be added to the huges. U people are just too good. I'm pleased with this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Japan's gripping manhunt ends in capture

Woman trapped in billionaire's New York lift all weekend

Governor jailed for sexual assault